Average Joe Patriot

I'm just an average Joe who has read the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, and most importantly the Bible. Our Greatest Nation began with these documents as our guide. Please educate yourselves by reading them before believing anything that comes out of a politician’s mouth.

With the current gross abuses from our leadership in Washington, I want to share with you what I see as I see it. These abuses have been increasing as we have traveled down the road of history. Without refocusing our goals through the lens of our founding principles, we will surely loose our way.

Make no mistake, a take the side of the American People and the principles which make this country great. I don’t care about partisan politics, fluffy rhetoric to mask the lies from self-serving elitists who have lost their higher calling.

Please do not idly sit by and watch the destruction of our Greatest Nation which has inspired freedom in the midst of darkness for over two centuries. We can have real change, with real results. But it starts with you, the American People who collectively share the legacy of having giving more for our fellow man than any other country in our worlds history.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

To my friend (who wishes to remain anonymous on my wall)


To my friend (who wishes to remain anonymous on my Facebook wall),
You are one of the most out spoken individuals on my FB wall so please excuse me if I felt I could write to you in that format....  
You have also frequently responded to my Obama Watchdog posts with rapid yet not necessarily relevant criticism of G.W. Bush as some sort of defense for Obama's actions rather than attempting to defend them on their possible merits. I post information and critical discussion regarding our current president which we would never see in NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, or as much as 85% of print media. This protective favoritism is a luxury the likes of which no sitting president has ever enjoyed to such an extent.
What you seem to miss is that I have never tried to 'Herald the wonders of Bush's greatness', but he has always been under intense scrutiny and undue ridicule by mainstream media. Now no one could argue that he didn't make mistakes and some poor judgment calls, but at least he didn't have the soft spine to blame problems ( like 9/11, education, lacking disaster relief protocols, and shady 9 year old 'Home lending' congressional measures) on previous administrations time and time again. He continued to stand by his decisions right or wrong without shifting responsibility to subordinates, a practice which occurs regularly in this current administration.
I love you buddy, but sometimes you go on and on and on with the most nonsensical dribble. If any of my assertions or information is incorrect, then please provide contrary evidence to help enlighten a broader audience. For once, stop going on and on and on and on with the typifying average left wing(nut) arguments against conservative values......


*Unfortunately, this friend chose to remove himself from the discussion by unfriending me….


"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." 


~Thomas Jefferson~

No comments:

Post a Comment